Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer Travels

Here's a snapshot of where I've been the last two months....

TeachBeyond Orientation
Love these girls!  They were amazing roomies!
Enjoying time with the TeachBeyond family


Most of our time was spent in meetings in this room.
So much information to give us!


My new friends, Ellen and Jennifer, who are headed to Black Forest Academy in Germany.

Friday night's commissioning service

My roommate, Michelle, who will be teaching 5th grade in Budapest, Hungary!

Rachel will be teaching 2nd grade in Germany.  Definitely planning to visit!

Can you find Prague?
California Trip
We were blessed to spend the day at the beach with my mom's side of the family
Family dinner after the beach

My dad's parents flew in from TN for my cousin's wedding

Austin eagerly awaits his bride,  Rachel.

My Aunt Lynn and Uncle Bryan

The Harmeling row :)

Austin, best man, and my other cousins, Drew and Chase

Yeah!  Rachel and Austin tied the knot!

Our cousin Lyndall and her family also flew in from England for the festivities

Engaged in a friendly game of crochet as we wait for dinner.

As usual, my brothers were being ridiculous.


Rhianna Topp and I enjoyed some delicious experimenting in the kitchen.
Close up of the cute fish marshmellow pops

Precious friends in Camarillo, CA came to hear me share about teaching abroad.

Sharing about Prague!
Group shot of everyone
I also spent three weeks as a camp counselor in Asheville, NC at Camp Hollymont.  This was a wonderful time of mentoring young girls and sharing God's Word with them.  Unfortunately I am not able to post pictures with campers, but you can find many I've been tagged in on Facebook!  Thank you for praying for this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment